Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Rambleambleflamble

What if I woke up one morning or came home one night and in between my heater and kitchen there stood a new door. Closed. But one that wasn't there when I last left that space. Would I open it and make my own story? My own adventure into whatever it was. I'd probably expect a black hallway. Maybe with another door leading into my kitchen but maybe no door and no end in sight. But what if I turned the knob and walked out onto SE Hawthorne between 34th and 35th right in front of Cold Stone Creamery? My very own portal to yummy ice cream? I'M FOR IT. But either way, I know, if I walked in my apartment and saw a door that didn't exist before, I'd say, "Fuck that," and leave the way I came. I don't know, maybe not.
I'm still waiting for my acceptance letter from Hogwarts.

Every time someone tells me to come read something on a computer I think it's going to be one of those things where the bitch from The Exorcist pops up and scares the shit out of me.

Kudos to you if you caught the book and movie references from above.
I'll give you a hint: House of Leaves and The Adjustment Bureau.
Not far fetched considering I'm reading House of Leaves and I just saw The Adjustment Bureau. Pretty awesome book, pretty good movie. Oh, and if you didn't catch the Harry Potter reference, get the fuck off my blog.


All I wanted to say was the Max elevator floors are ALWAYS covered in piss.

No comments:

Post a Comment